Click here to go back to our main photography page.

Sioux City, Iowa Road Trip

If you're ever near Sioux City, IA - it's worth the trip to stop in. Especially if you have kids with you. We took a little day trip up there last weekend and my boys loved it. There were so many cool things to do!

First we stopped off at the Farmers Market...


They had a great selection of veggies and some great food vendors too.



We found a booth that had the most beautiful handmade wooden cutting boards! 



I loved all the patterns available!



They also had beautiful hand-painted bird houses.


Prices for these boards are perfect...starting at just $10. 


Chris picked out the perfect cutting board for me! I loved it!
I got a medium sized board for $20


This is the guy who makes them all - what a talented guy! 


And his beautiful wife!
(Said they hadn't had their pictures taken together in a long time!)


To get in contact with this talented guy about getting a cutting board of your own, you can call Lynn Jarvis with 
Snowflake Wood Crafts at 712-874-3498.

I'll post more about your Sioux City Trip later on this week!
Have a great Monday!